Ready to take Action to Prevent More Calls from 919-275-0920?
Based on the 4+ complaints, it’s probably a scam. Learn how you can protect yourself from calls like 919-275-0920.
There are several resources on our website that can help you reduce the number of telemarketing calls you receive. In general, the best course of action is to:
- Read about other people’s experiences with calls from 919-275-0920 (below).
- Tell us how annoyed you are (on a scale of 1 to 5) and tell our other readers about your call (below).
- If the call was from a US company, learn How to Sue a Telemarketer.
- If it was a robo-call, learn How to Block Telemarketing Calls.
- Learn What to Do Next Time a Telemarketer Calls.
- Learn How to Report This Number to the FTC.
- Our Favorite! Waste Their Valuable Time!
We hope these tips and tricks help reduce these annoying phone calls. There are other ways to reduce telemarketing calls, so please take a few minutes to read about how deal with these calls, including petitioning congress to take action against robocalls.
Number of Complaints for 919-275-0920:
Over 4 Complaints!!!
Originating Call’s Location:
Search Google for more information on this phone number:
Take Action – Tell Us How Annoyed You Are!
Please rate how “ANNOYED” this call made you, and describe the call in the “Comments”:
1 STAR = “Not annoyed at all. Thank you for calling me.”
5 STARS = “VERY ANNOYED!”
(No email or real name required)