855-710-4385 Called your phone, right?
Based on the 12+ complaints, it’s probably a scam. Learn how you can protect yourself from calls like 855-710-4385.
There are several resources on our website that can help you reduce the number of telemarketing calls you receive. In general, the best course of action is to:
- Read about other people’s experiences with calls from 855-710-4385 (below).
- Tell us how annoyed you are and tell our other readers about your call (below).
- If the call was from a US company, learn How to Sue a Telemarketer.
- If it was a robo-call, learn How to Block Telemarketing Calls.
- Learn What to Do Next Time a Telemarketer Calls.
- Learn How to Report This Number to the FTC.
We hope these tips and tricks help reduce these annoying phone calls. There are other ways to reduce telemarketing calls, so please take a few minutes to read about how deal with these calls, including petitioning congress to take action against robocalls.
Number of Complaints for 855-710-4385:
Over 12 Complaints!!!
Originating Call’s Location:
Search Google for more information on this phone number:
Take Action – Tell Us How Annoyed You Are!
Please rate how “ANNOYED” this call made you, and describe the call in the “Comments”:
1 STAR = “Not annoyed at all. Thank you for calling me.”
5 STARS = “VERY ANNOYED!”
(No email or real name required)